Sanders Property Management is dedicated to looking after block properties and our comprehensive range of core services cover everything from making sure that your property is adequately insured and handling the administration right through to the repair and maintenance of your property’s exterior, interior, communal areas and grounds.
We proudly promote our company as ‘setting new standards in residential block management’ and as such, are committed to providing and efficient and personal service that is dedicated to best practice and hands-on involvement in the upkeep and the smooth running of your residential block.
Our core services include:
- Preparation of annual accounts for your residential block
- Establishing and maintaining a suitable service charge and sinking fund account
- Arranging collection of service charges, ground rents due and payment of invoices
- Provision of regular statements of account to the Freeholder or Resident’s Management Company (RMC) as required
- Monthly site visits by dedicated staff
- Ensuring that the building is adequately insured
- Arranging all necessary insurance claims where possible
- Responsibility for all maintenance issues and liaising with contractors accordingly
- Full maintenance management of building’s exterior, interior and communal areas
- Cleaning of building’s communal areas including walls, floors, fixtures and windows
- Full gardening and grounds maintenance with debris removal
- Exterior and internal painting
- Exterior and interior alarm and lighting maintenance
- Attending by invitation Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- 24hr emergency call-out service.
We always aim to phase works in over a period of time in order to keep the expense to the client at a reasonable level.
In addition to all of this, Sanders Property Management also offers a portfolio of supplementary services and work with an experienced and professional team to provide for everything from project management of major works to assisting with arbitration or litigation connected to your property. Our fees for additional services are set at a very reasonable percentage of the project undertaken and a full breakdown of costs incurred along with invoices will be submitted to the freeholder and/or Resident’s Management Company for their inspection and approval.
Additional services include:
- Supervision of major works to the property
- Property surveys and condition reporting
- Processing applications for a grant or for building consent
- Processing insurance claims organized through Sanders
- Advising on applications for assignment of tenancies or leases, sub-lets, alterations and changes of use
- Assisting with arbitration or litigation
- Preparation of specifications and tenders, organizing and supervising non-routine matters such as improvements or enhancements to the property that fall outside of the regular and day-to-day maintenance
- Arranging compliance to legislation and other issues relating to health and safely and fire-risk assessments
- Contact us now to find out what else we can offer you